所有參賽者必須在比賽開始前 48 小時內進行 COVID-19 聚合酶鏈反應 (PCR) 測試並提供陰性的檢測結果。
所有參賽者必須在比賽當天進行快速抗原檢測(RAT)，並在檢測結果上寫上自己的名字。於比賽當天需要出示陰性結果 (檢測棒實物或照片都可) 方可進入出發區。
1. All participants must meet the government's "Vaccine Pass" requirements.
2. All runners are required to take COVID-19 polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test and provide validated negative results within 48 hours before the start of the race.
3. All runners must conduct rapid antigen test (RAT) on the race day with their names written on the test device, and need to show the picture of testing result at the start area.
4. All runners must show the confirmation email or screen capture of completed Health Declaration form on the race day.
* The requirement is subject to change according to the COVID-19 development and government request.